Teen Wolf Navigation:
((If you would like to Podfic any of my fics, please contact me FIRST for permission. Thank you :D))
Press Ctrl+F for tags: | New | Fluff | Angst | NSFW | Humor | Character Death | Hurt/Comfort | Horror |
New 50 Shades of Couch
- “Derek was whispering a lullaby that he used to sing to Cora and his other young siblings when they were sad. The same one that their mother sang, the same one that Laura sang… about wolves and the moon and the waves of the ocean.” Hurt/Comfort. Words: 934.
- Song inspired drabble. Demon!Stiles. Implied Sterek. Angst. Words: 324.
- Stiles forces Derek to watch bad horror movies. Crack. Words: 221.
- Stiles has had far too much to drink and a certain sourwolf gets an ear full. Humor? Angst? Words: 1601.
- Derek finds himself covered in birds and Stiles has the perfect song. Humor. Torah art drabble. Words: 189.
- Bondage, blow jobs and edible underwear. It’s all Stiles could ask for really. Humor. Human AU. NSFW. Words: 1919.
- Derek, Stiles, Scott and Isaac break down on the side of the road and Derek gets out to fix the car in a very Megan Fox way. Humor. Aidi art drabble. Words: 486.
- Stiles and Derek have a huge argument and Scott is there to hold Stiles as he breaks down. Angst. Words: 717.
- So Stiles claims to be. Humor. Slightly NSFW. Finish the sentence drabble. Words 130.
- Derek sneezes… and he regrets it. Aidi art drabble. Humor. Words: 957.
- Derek challenges Stiles to play Skyrim while he blows him. NSFW. Torako art drabble. Words: 868.
- Lydia is throwing a movie version “Clue” based murder mystery party and the only role left for Stiles is the maid. Humor. Torako art drabble. Words: 1292.
- Oral fixation. NSFW. Art inspired drabble. Words: 179.
- Stiles comes out to his father but he might come out about the wrong thing. Humor. Words: 484.
- Stiles brings Derek cookies to cheer him up. Hurt/Comfort. Fluff. Words: 545.
- Stiles wants Derek to eat the cookie (and not that’s not an innuendo… but it should be). Torako art drabble. Humor, Fluff. Words: 181.
- Derek messes up Stiles baking but they both mess up the kitchen. NSFW. Fluff. Torako art drabble. Words: 1852.
- Sterek AU: Sheriff Stilinski comes home to find a strange boy in his living room, apparently waiting to take his son on a date. On the one hand, he’s just glad to know that Stiles has friends who aren’t Scott. On the other hand, THERE IS A STRANGE BOY WAITING TO TAKE HIS SON ON A DATE. Humor. Words: 270.Dead Before the Day is Done
- [On-Going.] NSFW. Demon!Stiles. Sterek. Consensual possession. Dubcon. Dirty Talk.
- Part One: Dead Before the Day is Done: Derek confronts Stiles and pushes until Stiles’ demonic secret is forcibly revealed. Words: 8742.
- Part Two: Cannot Be Undone: After a week of being denied sex, Stiles and his demon are able to follow through on the promise to dominate Derek. Bottom!Derek. Words: 3548.
- Stiles brings Derek a shirt and Derek is completely oblivious to how he’s being objectified. Fluff. Humor. Torah art drabble. Words: 276.
- Stiles lets his guard down while studying giving Derek the perfect opportunity to pounce. Humor. Torako art drabble. Words: 424.
- And then Derek’s face suddenly sprouted several tiny dicks and Stiles didn’t know where to put his lips anymore. CRACK! THE CRACKIEST CRACK FIC EVER. (Aidi inspired) Humor. Words: 386.
- Stiles dying in Derek’s arms. Angst. Words: 70.
- Stiles discovers Derek drunk cheated on him. Crack. Words: 161.
- Stiles and Derek enjoy the peace and quiet in each others arms. Fluff. Words: 578.
- Stiles told Derek to do his own research and weeks later Stiles finds himself bored with the alpha’s silent treatment. Humor. Fluff. Aidi art drabble. Words: 1060.
- Stiles learns that Derek is afraid of horror movies. Fluff. Aidi art drabble. Words: 1268.
- Derek’s tail. That’s what it is. Torako art drabble. Humor. Words: 134.
- Stiles is sick with strep throat and everyone but Stiles is glad he can’t talk - even Derek. Fluff? Words: 1737.
- Stiles brings home two cats despite already temporary housing three. Pack feels (sort of). Torako art drabble. Fluff. Words: 334.
- Wolf!Derek finds a small, albeit annoying little fox that will not leave him alone. Fox!Stiles. Animal AU. Fluff. Torako art drabble. Words: 770.
- Derek and Stiles are having relationship issues and they mostly revolve around Cora. Angst. Words: 3068.
- Stiles and Derek find themselves switched to the opposite gender but Stiles is more interested in anatomy than he is in changing it. Humor. Aidi art drabble. Words: 693.
- Stiles refuses to sleep, he wants to research but Derek wants him to get some rest. Fluff. Aidi art drabble. Words: 547.
- Stiles/Derek grinding. Crack. Words: 64.
- Fox!Stiles doesn’t enjoy Wolf!Derek’s cleaning habits. Animal AU. Fluff. Art inspired drabble. Words: 262.
- Stiles shows up at Derek’s door on Halloween expecting a trick or a treat, not both. NSFW. Humor. Side Allydia and Scisaac. Words: 1826.
- Stiles has a nightmare about the days back when the alphas attacked and the pack was dying. Fluff. Hurt/Comfort. Words: 987.
- Derek has a fascination with what Stiles tastes like and one day he decides to test that theory. Humor. Fluff. Inspired by ask-sourwolf-and-stiles cosplayers. Words: 745.
- Stiles has a little surprise for Derek’s birthday but it’s not that easy to surprise a werewolf. Fluff. Words: 867.
- Derek is brooding by a window as it rains, “#omg what if hipsters find this and reblog it ” Angst. Humor. Fluff. Torako art drabble. Words: 1015.
- 5 sentence drabble. Teasing, cooking, mistletoe. Fluff. Words: 120.
- Christmas fic for Caitlin. The pack fights over what Christmas movie they’re watching and Stiles delegates. Pack Feels. Fluff. Words: 2431.
- Stiles is quite good at getting into embarrassing situations when it comes to Derek. Now he’s stuck inside a crate with him. What could possibly go wrong? NSFW. Torako art fic. Words: 2112.
- Fox!Stiles and Wolf!Derek have been tracked down by an alpha pack. Animal AU. Angst. Character Death. Art inspired drabble. Words: 394.
- Derek totally has fleas. Fluff. Torah art drabble. Words: 235.
- Stiles and Derek find themselves trapped together in a closet. Humor. Words: 1090.
- 5 sentence drabble: full, naked, kiss. NSFW? Fluff. Words: 131.
- Stiles and Derek are out in the rain, Stiles refuses to use an umbrella. Humor. Torako art drabble. Words: 151.
- Derek’s home is infested with spiders and he’s confused about Stiles’ stance on them. Humor. It wasn’t even Torako art and it still got fic’d. Words: 135.
- Spoilers for 3.04. Stiles finds Derek after he sent Isaac away. Angst. Fluff? Words: 731.
- 5 sentence drabble: parent, drink, alarm clock. Fluff. Words: 137.
- Never insult Stiles’ fashion sense. Humor. Finish the sentence drabble. Words: 210.
- 5 sentence drabble: Kittens at a Hale family dinner. Fluff. Humor. Words: 219.
- Stiles tries to talk to Derek about Paige. Spoilers for S3E8: Visionary. Hurt/Comfort. Angst. Words: 1575.
- There’s a difference between licking your lips and liking someone else’s. Humor. Words: 147.
- Stiles is talking in his sleep again and Derek holds a conversation with him. Fluff. Words: 589.
- Five Times Derek Fell Asleep in Stiles’ Bed and the One Time He Didn’t. Humor. Angst. Near-Character Death. Torako art she drew for this. Words: 3570.
- 5 sentence drabble: Stiles is eating a banana and Derek… well. Humor. Words: 168.
- Possessive!Derek and Sassy!Stiles for a night out. Humor. Words: 382.
Night Pushes the Day
- [On-Going. Words: 7944] Prologue & Chapter One, Chapter Two.
- It fell into the water, flailing and twisting in the water as if it didn’t know how to swim. It placed its hand upon Stiles’ fin and he felt the warmth of it pass through him. It was something Stiles wanted to know much more about. It was named Derek; and Derek was just as captivated by Stiles and his red fin. Inspired by a Torah art drabble.
- Stiles’ magic doesn’t go exactly to plan when trying to make Isaac a wolf. Magic!Stiles, Wolf!Derek. Humor. Torako art drabble. Words: 976.
"Derek got roped into hanging around for the first day of orientation. What Derek hadn’t signed up for was a day of watching every single freshman hit on Stiles Stilinski like he was candy for the taking." Humor. Words: 1215.
- [With Scisaac] Stiles and Derek share a kiss outside of Scott’s window. Fluff. Torah Art Drabble. Words: 203.
- Can you write a scene where Stiles tries to leave because he just thinks he messes everything up and that he can’t do anything right, but Derek goes after him and won’t let him leave? NSFW. Words: 1332.
- Nerd!Stiles/Jock!Derek AU. Humor. Words: 426.
New Pack Support
- Stiles is upset and comes back to an understanding pack. Wolf!Derek. Wolf forms for all werewolves actually. Angst. Pack Feels. Words: 232.
- Stiles’ reaction to babies. Aidi art drabble. Fluff. Humor. Words: 229.
- With hints of Steter. Finish the sentence drabble. Humor. Crack. Words: 164.
- Kid!Fic: Stiles scrapes his knee and Derek helps him. Fluff. Words: 669.
- Stiles and Derek are looking more like a fox and a wolf. Humor, Fluff. Torako art drabble. Words: 343.
- Stiles’ first birthday at university and he gets an unexpected guest in his bedroom. Fluff. Words: 1127.
- Derek gets turned into a wolf for the day and is put into Stiles’ care. Fluff. Humor. Words: 1008.
- Stiles and Derek’s friendship turned prank wars. University AU. Humor. Fluff. Words: 830.
- Derek is trying to propose but Stiles isn’t paying attention. Humor. Words: 1813.
- [+Scisaac] Derek and Stiles decide to go relax on the beach for a day alone that turns out to be a day taking care of the kids. Fluff. Humor. Words: 1129.
- AKA the one with the giant, glowing red dildo lamp. [+Scisaac] Stiles redecorates the loft while Derek’s gone. Humor. Words: 1219.
- Derek does the right thing by driving everyone away to protect them, especially Stiles. Angst. Aidi art drabble. Words: 749.
- Stiles and Derek haven’t spoken since the night of the alpha battle, and the night Stiles lost his virginity to Derek. Angst with fluffy epilogue. Words: 2877.
- Stiles needs a Kim Possible for his Ron, will it be Lydia or Derek? Humor. Torako art drabble. Words: 319.
- Finish the sentence drabble. Humor. Words: 100.
- Another argument between Derek and Stiles about whether or not he’s allowed to fight with the pack. Implied magic!Stiles. Fluff. Based on torako art. Words: 875.Satyr & Cerberus
- Derek is forced to dress up as Batman for Halloween while Stiles dresses up as Spider-Man and surprises him from above. Fluff. Torah art drabble. Words: 833.
- Stiles discovers Derek’s fear of sharks. Torako art drabble. Humor. Words: 869.
- Character Death. Angst. Drabble. Words: 253.
- Stiles and Derek work out a different sleeping arrangement thanks to the Sheriff. Inspired by ask-sourwolf-and-stiles. Humor. Words: 1175.
- Stiles steals Derek’s jacket, so Derek steals Stiles’ sweater and his bed while he’s gone. Fluff. Aidi art drabble. Words: 976.
- Torah said “Oh my god. Derek and Stiles getting married and Derek finally being able to call someone dad again.” Fluff, Pack Feels. Words: 1005.
- Stiles dies and ghost/wolf!Derek is his mate. Crack. Humor. Torako art drabble. Words: 234.
- Derek’s been acting weirder than normal and Stiles tries to ignore it. Humor. Torako art drabble. Words: 947.
- Derek and Stiles attempt to study for their Shakespeare class. Fluff. Humor. University AU. Aidi art drabble. Words: 342.
- Stiles carved his feelings onto a rock… that he may or may not want to throw at Derek’s head. Angst? Fluff. Torako art drabble. Words: 660.
- Stiles is fed up with Derek’s discretion regarding virginity. Mildly NSFW. Art inspired drabble. Words: 389.
- [+ scisaac] Scott and Isaac spy on Stiles and Derek while they’re laying in bed. Humor. Fluff? Aidi art drabble. Words: 161.
- It wasn’t even Aidi art and it still got fic’d… crack. Nothing but Sterek crack and pack meetings. Humor. Words: 262.
- After Derek excorcises a demon from Stiles, reliefs and kissing (and awkward Isaac added). Crack. Words: 157.
- Song inspired drabble. Derek doesn’t appreciate Stiles’ taste in music. Humor. Words: 115.
- Stiles’ magic goes awry and suddenly he and Derek have twins. Magic!Stiles. Humor. Words: 288.
- Scott has had it with the blatant innuendo between Derek and Stiles right in front of him. Potential spoilers for s3. Implied fisting. Humor. Aidi art drabble. Words: 294.
- Stiles and Derek unconsciously holding hands. Fluff. 5 sentence drabble. Words: 143.
- Sometimes when you’re sad the strangest and most unexpected things happen. Humor? Fluff? Words: 1300.
- Stiles discovers something interesting about his werewolf friends’ reactions to wolf videos on youtube. Torako art drabble. Humor. Words: 1080.
- Christmas fic for Gianna. Stiles is decorating the house when Derek comes to give Stiles his Christmas present… so Stiles thinks. NSFW. Words: 1238.
- Witches have kept Derek a were but changed him into something… less than dignifying. Humor. Words: 203.
- After a monster plays mind tricks on the pack, Stiles and Derek need to affirm their existence and what they mean to each other. NSFW. Intimacy. Torako art drabble. Words: 1443.
- Except maybe it isn’t because Stiles was too busy being upset about Derek not showing up for his birthday that he forgot to unlock it. Fluff. Words: 1189.
- Cruiser and 4Runner (Hunter) watch a movie together. Yes these two cars are shipped. Fluff. Humor. Torako art drabble. 4Ruiser. Words: 829.
- Stiles is still weirded out by his jeep being a person. Mostly focused on Jeep/Stiles brotp. Fluff? Words: 946.
- Stiles and Jeep have some buddy time to talk about Derek’s Toyota. Humor. Mentions of Jeeyota. Words: 429.
- Cruiser and 4Runner bake… more or less successfully. Vaguely NSFW. 4Ruiser. Torako art drabble. Words: 847.
- Stiles and Scott converse about Jeep and Camaro’s relationship… sort of. Humor/Fluff? Words: 374.
- Derek and Stiles meet at drive in but then the cars change and they don’t have anywhere to sit but both couples are cute. Fluff. Words: 462.
- Jeep dying (his hair) in Cam’s arms. Humor/Crack. Words: 197.
- Cruiser wakes up in the middle of the night but hears Cam sneaking into Jeep’s room. Humor. Aidi art drabble. Words: 633.
- "Um…" Cruiser blinked, pursing his lips as he glanced around the kitchen in confusion and anticipation. "Is… everything okay? I only say this because you have me handcuffed to the Stilinski’s kitchen table, you see." NSFW. 4Ruiser. Torako art drabble. Words 1942.
- Jeep hits on Stiles and makes Derek jealous. Humor? Words: 479.
- 4Runner and Cruiser watch a certain Dreamworks production. Fluff. Humor. Words: 973.
- Jeep’s favorite thing about his human form is reading. Fluff. Torah Art Drabble. Words: 226.
- Dirtbike goes parkouring one night to find Gus (Ethan’s motorbike) alone on top of a roof… NSFW. Words: 3661.
- Derek gets a Toyota FJ Cruiser for the pack, and Stiles somehow manages to turn it into a human. Words: 1576.
- The cars are all over each other and Stiles just yells at Derek to get his Camaro off his precious baby. Humor. Words: 384.
- Cam asks Jeep out for an official date but it gets interrupted. Jeemaro. Humor. Words: 491.
- Jeep and Camaro are in the middle of something on Stiles’ floor when they’re interrupted. NSFW. Humor. Words: 775.
- Cruiser and 4Runner and a bit more than public displays of affection in the middle of the police station lobby. NSFW-ish. 4Ruiser. Aidi art drabble. Words: 843.
- Porsche’s favorite past time is making Jeep angry. Torako art drabble. Humor. Words: 182.
- This joke was only a matter of time. Jeemaro. NSFW. Humor. Words: 988.
- Camaro and Derek are in an accident. Derek heals but Camaro… leaves Jeep sick with worry. Angst. Words: 1153.
- On this day, every year, they would go for a drive and Jeep isn’t going to let Stiles change his routine just because he’s changed. Angst. Words: 1598.
- Jeep and Stiles find that Derek has different wheels but Camaro isn’t happy about how Jeep is looking at the Toyota. Fluff. Torako art drabble. Words: 603.
- Tahoe/Mag. First encounter. Fluff? Words: 937.
- Cruiser and 4Runner sparring turns into a different kind of sweaty time. NSFW. Torako art drabble. Words: 1072.
- How Scott and Isaac met because of their dogs. Dog AU. Crack. Words: 381
- Scisaac for Maeve based on her lyrics from Anchor. Fluff. Words: 877.
- Scisaac. Isaac and Scott are living together and they get a care package from home. Fluff. Humor. Words: 1310.
- What happened while Isaac and Scott were keeping watch for Melissa. Humor. Words: 625.
- Scott buys condoms, there are a lot of nerves involved. Humor. Fluff. Words: 1541.
- Isaac helping MamaMcCall set the table but he only puts out two places because he assumes he is not invited for dinner, but he actually is. Fluff. Pre-slash. Words: 699.
- Scott wakes up to Isaac having a nightmare and comforts him. Angst. Hurt/Comfort. Words: 1281.
- Isaac and Scott go shopping. Crack. Words: 184.
- "They were together, they would always be together. No matter how broken Isaac got, they would always be there to put him back together." Hurt/Comfort. AU. Words: 366.
- Isaac volunteers to be there for both Allison and Scott. Spoilers for S3E11. Crack. Humor. Words: 444.
- and skinny dipping. Humor. Fluff. Finish the sentence drabble. Words: 187.
- Puppy pile on Allison in the morning. Fluff. Words: 395.
- Almost phone sex… not quite though. Fluff. Humor. Finish the sentence drabble. Words: 218.
- Isaac is triggered during a fight with a couple of omegas and Allison and Scott are there to keep him calm. NSFW. Hurt/Comfort. Words: 1795.
- Allison teaching Lydia how to shoot a bow. Humor/Fluff. Words: 124.
- Allison holds Lydia after she’s attacked. Spoilers for S3E9. Hurt/Comfort. Words: 286.
- [Allyrica] Lydia and Allison invite Erica to a girl’s night. Fluff. Words: 835.
- Lydia takes Allison lingerie shopping. NSFW. Words: 395.
- Allydia. Five sentence drabble of Allison and Lydia putting on lipstick. Fluff. Words: 127.
- [+Scisaac] Stiles notices that Allison and Erica have become a thing. Crack. Words: 218.
- Allica. 5 sentence fic: cupcake, purring, fast. Fluff. Words: 127.
- Allica. Allison finds Erica. Angst. Spoilers for Season 3. Character Death. Words: 548.
- Allica. Erica corners Allison by her locker but doesn’t expect the hunter to get the upper hand. NSFW. Words: 1391.
- Allica. Allison pursues Erica and Boyd in the woods, disregarding any of her past with the blonde wolf. Angst. Spoilers for 2x11. Words: 642.
- Allica with Scisaac. Erica admits her feelings for Allison to Isaac, who happens to like Scott. Words: 605.
- Stiles has to ask his father an odd question about Chris Argent. Humor. Words: 556.
- Alpha Scott deals with bratty teenage Derek. Crack. Words: 72.
- Implied Jackson/Stiles. Stiles’ curiosity and natural ability to sense the supernatural is uncanny. Humor? Words: 960.
- Stallison day dream during team human training. Crack. Words: 211.
- Derek finds Jennifer injured in an alleyway. Derek/Jennifer. Angst/Fluff. Hurt/Comfort. Words: 453.
- The sheriff has some interesting questions for Stiles. Sterek but focus on implied Peter Hale/Sheriff. Humor. Words: 889.
- Steter. Stiles is a dog walker and Peter gets a little tangled. Humor. Finish the sentence drabble. Words: 230.
- The pack breaks a lightbulb in Derek’s loft and they try to fix it. Humor. Pack feels. Words: 543.
- Isaac finds the wallpaper on Derek’s phone… he doesn’t expect to see the faces of the dead. Angst. Pack feels. Words: 706.
- Steve has trouble dealing with the 21st century long enough to buy Tony a birthday present. Humor. Words: 654.
- Steve gives Tony the silent treatment from some stupid prank he pulled in the past. NSFW. Words: 1181.
- Tony tries to use bacon condoms and weird Steve out. NSFW. Humor. Words: 829.
- Tony gets destructive and emotional on his birthday and Steve is burdened with the task of checking on him. Angst? Fluff? Hurt/Comfort. Words: 691.
- Spoilers for IM3: Tony is trying to get his Mk 42 armor working when Steve distracts him (guest appearance by Dum-E). Humor. Words: 841.
- Steve gets Tony to dance with him. Fluff. Words: 245.
- Steve and Tony play Dance Dance Revolution and sexy times happen. NSFW. Words: 1230.
- Steve has a curious question to ask Pepper that leads her to question what exactly Tony has been saying to Steve. Fluff. Humor. Words: 1732.
- 5 sentence drabble: Steve finds Tony hallucinating in his lab. Humor. Words: 192.
- Steve buys t-shirt that Tony believes is a torture device. Humor. Words: 401.
- Steve has to deal with a grumpy Tony in the morning. Humor. Words: 278.
- Song inspired drabble. Steve feels numb in the future and there might be only one thing that makes him feel. Hurt/Comfort? Words: 101
- Tony is working late. Steve silently joins him, keeping him company rather than removing him from his lab. Fluff. Hurt/Comfort?. Art inspired drabble. Words: 439.
- Steve and Tony are either reincarnations of Iron Man and Captain America, or they exist in a different dimension. All they know, is they have their memories and Steve isn’t willing to accept that he’s someone else. (Potential to expand). Angst. Words: 522.
- Steve learns one of Tony’s deepest, darkest secrets. Humor. Fluff? Spoilers for IM3. Words: 732.
- Song inspired drabble. Two words are haunting Tony. Humor? Words: 214.
- Steve takes Tony to the zoo. Drabble. Fluff. Words: 337.
- Timeline mix-up. Tony gets palladium poisoning during the Avengers timeline and Steve finds out. Angst. Words: 3724.
- "Do you think Steve is getting laid?" … “He can’t be having sex. Steve would have sex with Lady Liberty and only Lady Liberty.” Humor, NSFW. Words: 2405.
- Christmas fic for Maeve. Steve builds a snowman outside while Tony prepares a surprise inside. Fluff. Words: 1506.
- Captain America saves the city from the bomb at the end of the movie instead of Iron Man. Angst. Words: 1698.
- Spiders and Steve don’t match well and Tony has a solution. Humor. Words: 232.
- The memories sink in but nothing feels real without Steve. Angst, Character Death. Words: 718.
- Sometimes serious discussions are best solved with puppies. Fluff. Words: 852.
- University AU Blog: (co-owned and co-written with Serenity-sky as Steve and myself as Tony). The Avengers University AU with a focus on Steve and Tony during their four years there.
- (With Superfamily) Having a child means life and sex is full of interruptions. Humor. NSFW. Words: 839.
- Omegaverse. Alpha!Steve, Omega!Tony. NSFW. Words: 3151.
- Tony chokes on a spider. Art inspired comment fic on trenchcoatkind’s artwork. Humor. College AU. Words: 276.
- Tony + Steve + flavored lube. NSFW. Words: 1817.
Baby on Board
- Tony and Steve finds a baby girl on their doorstep addressed to them. Fluff, Humor. Words: 706.
- Peter discovers Tony’s secret taste in music. Humor. Words: 907.
- Steve comes home to find Peter and Tony making an awful mess in the kitchen. Fluff. Words: 1051.
- With Peter out for the night, Steve and Tony have the house to themselves but a bit of teenage angst interrupts them. Angst, Aunt Natasha, Humor, NSFW. Words: 1781.
- "Tony was going to die a horrible, painful, agonizing death when he got home from buying groceries for leaving him alone with their son after Tony had given Peter his first taste of coffee." Fluff, Humor. Words: 617.
- Steve and Tony are haunted by the memories of a family they were meant to have. Angst, Character Death. Words: 1092.
- The drabble that started it all. Arra’s first tiny bit of Superfamily she ever wrote. Humor. Words: 133.
- Peter is trying to study but the Avengers keep distracting him. Words: 639.
- "Are we a real family?" Peter asks at the dinner table and his dads have to explain just how real they are. Fluff. Words: 689.
- Tony and Peter wake Steve up for father’s day. Fluff. Words: 476.
- Steve and Tony’s valiant attempts to get Peter to say his first word. Aunt Natasha, Fluff. Words: 490.
- The family is one member short and the two holding on are trying their best to cope. Angst. Character Death. Words: 1119.
- Little Peter is scared of the thunder but brave enough to find his fathers in the dark. Fluff. Words: 733.
- AKA “The One Where Clint Takes Peter to His First Strip Joint.” Humor. Words: 3167.
- Steve and Tony dropping Peter off for his first day. Fluff. Words: 334.
- Tony’s final words to his husband and son. Angst. Character Death. Words: 1054.
- [Complete. Words: 12,696] Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six.
- Peter goes out to fight crime while Tony and Steve wait up for him, only Peter never comes home. Angst.
- [+Spideytorch] Peter’s celebrating his birthday and Tony accidentally mistakes someone for his husband. Humor. Words: 800.
- Peter’s adventures outside. Fluff. Words: 464.
- Discipline for children has changed a lot since the forties. Humor? Words: 903.
- When Steve and Tony adopt a baby boy they’re proud to show him off to the Avengers. But as their son grows up, he develops powers that surprise them. Aunt Natasha. Fluff. Humor. Words: 1707.
- Peter is an ordinary kid, doesn’t have powers like the rest of his family and that can be tough sometimes but maybe he doesn’t need superpowers to help. Aunt Natasha. Fluff. Humor. Words: 1416.
- Young Peter has been sent to the office yet again for his pranks and his parents have to pick him up. Humor. Words: 962.
- [+Spideytorch] Peter invites his boyfriend over for supper and Tony is the only one who notices anything unusual. Humor. Words: 499.
- Uncle Clint takes young Peter out for ice cream and teaches him something about his Daddy. Humor. Words: 503.
- [+Peter/Darcy] Peter invites his girlfriend over to meet his parents only to find they’ve already met. Fluff. Humor. Words: 622.
- Tony and Steve give Peter “The Talk”. Humor. Words: 1279.
- [Complete. Words: 9473] Chapter One, Two, Three, Four.
- Tony and Steve get into a nasty fight that results in them separating for a while with Peter in the middle of things. Angst, NSFW.
- [+Clint/Natasha] Only yesterday had Steve’s lips pressed against his before he pulled their son into a hug and kissed Peter’s forehead. In reality, that had been seven months ago. Seven long months since the day Tony walked out that door next to his Captain with a grin on his lips. Angst, Character Death, No-powers AU, War fic. Words: 7583.
- Spider-man saves an infant from a burning building and runs into Deadpool on his way to returning the child. Angst, Humor. Words: 1598.
- Peter finally convinces Steve and Tony to give Wade a chance and invites him to dinner. Humor. Words: 1216.
- While out on patrol, Peter runs into a questionable character that his parents disapprove of. Humor. Words: 1597.
- Peter made his first friend only to lose him. Angst, Character Death, Humor. Words: 798.
- Peter comes home to a surprise in his bedroom in the form of a naked mercenary. Humor, NSFW. [Inspired by gazzymouse’s gifset] Words: 684.
- Wade shows up at Peter’s with some… questionable Halloween costumes and plans for the night. Humor. Words: 1283.
- Waking up doesn’t normally involve a foreign hand down Peter’s pants. Humor, NSFW. [Art inspired fic for mandy’s art] Words: 1199.
- "Hey, hey, hey! - you leave our son alone!" -Wade. Humor. Words: 970.
- Peter notices Deadpool stalking him at school. Humor. Words: 279.
- Peter’s dating someone else since he and Gwen broke up. Steve and Tony have to know who it is. Humor. Words: 1307.
- Steve and Tony find out about Peter’s unhealthy relationship with Wade. Angst, NSFW, Trigger Warning (abusive relationship). Words: 2090.
- Christmas fic for Mery. Kid!Spideypool visit Santa Clause with Tony. Humor. Fluff. Words: 1211.
- Wade convinces Peter to have a party while his parents are out only they come home earlier than expected. Humor. Words: 492.
- [On-Going. Words: 23,254] Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine,
- Tony and Steve find out Peter is Spider-man the hard way. Angst.
- Peter wakes up on a surprise road trip. Humor. Words: 311.
- Peter meets the notorious Loki and Wade comes to his rescue. Humor. Words: 671.
- [+Wade/Death] Wade’s glorification of death leads to some uncomfortable topics. Angst. Trigger Warning (for suicidal thoughts). Words: 1163.
- Wade convinces Peter that going down a dark, creepy flight of stairs is the perfect event for the evening. Featuring SCP-087. Humor, Horror. Words: 1711.
- Wade and Peter’s exhibitionism is getting out of hands and verging on incredibly illegal. NSFW. Words: 1408.
- Song inspired drabble. Peter shouldn’t have gone to the party. Humor. Words: 135.
- Peter tries to prove that he’s not jailbait by taking charge in bed. Wade is amused. NSFW. Words: 1989.
- Crackfic involving pong, hot dogs and chocolate penises. Clearly Humor. Words: 838.
- First day back to classes for Peter and Wade has a wonderful idea to kink things up. NSFW. Words: 2400.
- Wade doesn’t think Peter can be comfortable with his skin. Fluff. Words: 539.
- Wade has a surprise for Peter’s birthday, in fact he has two. NSFW. [Art inspired fic for woongwoong’s art]. Words: 606.
- pretty!Wade has Peter tied up to the bed and desperate for touch. NSFW. Words: 1304.
- Peter can hear Wade’s Boxers. Crack. Words: 174.
- A lucky bystander happens upon Deadpool and Spider-man in the act. NSFW. (points to who guesses who the unnamed bystander is). Words: 1145.
- Gift for Nick. As punishment, Peter signs him and Wade up to be gift wrapping elves and Wade ends up replacing Santa. NSFW. Words: 5019.
- Peter has been watching Deadpool from afar through the lens of his camera. Fluff and slightly NSFW. Words: 2722.
- Wade and Peter share a bed for the first time. Humor and Fluff. Words: 371.
Congratulations On Not Being Jailbait
- It’s only common courtesy to yell surprise. NSFW. Words: 1450.
Cosmo Sex Tip #666
- Peter turns 18 and Wade surprises him with the best present of all. Bottom!Wade. NSFW. Words: 4432.
- Peter’s been reading weird editions of the cosmo magazine. NSFW, Humor. Words: 282.
- Peter waits for Wade at the Olive Garden in hopes that Wade will turn up for the date he planned. Angst. Words: 600.
Deadpool and Spidey Make a Porno
- [Complete.] Crack!fic, Humor, NSFW.
- Part One: The Art of Seduction: A plumber, a police officer, a pizza delivery guy, and a mailman. What do these all have in common? They all appear on Peter’s front step. Words: 1016
- Part Two: The Epilogue of Seduction: The uncut and extended sex scene involving a police helmet, handcuffs and a broken lamp. Words: 1386.
- Once again Peter is faced with Wade’s plethora of euphemisms. Crack. Humor. NSFW implications. Words: 695.
- Spideypool receives a bit of hate and this is Wade and Peter’s response. Humor? Words: 834.
- Spoilers for Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe. What if Wade and Peter had been dating during the timeline for that universe? How would that second issue have felt? Angst, Character Death. Words: 1903.
Death is Calling
- [Complete.] +Wade/Death. Angst.
- Part One: You’ll Think of Me: It’s hard for Peter to move on after Wade left him for someone else. Angst. Words: 2240.
- Part Two: I Thought of You: Post break-up. Words: 2090.
- “I bet you’re flexible enough to suck your own dick.” Wade plants that thought in Peter’s head and he can’t help where curiosity leads him. NSFW. Words: 1761.
- Peter’s wrist is broken and Wade has no concept of how real people heal their bodies, nor does he have the patience. Humor. Words: 732.
- Wade thinks there are better things Peter could be doing than homework and he lets him know exactly what/who they are. Humor, NSFW. Words: 1213.
- The sexiest dirty talk Wade has ever used. Crack. Humor. NSFW. (aka Arra’s a troll). Words: 703.
- Wade does something else he’s been told not to do during sex. Crack. Humor. NSFW? (aka Arra’s still a troll). Words: 230.
- Wade tries to be romantic with some candles and pancakes. Humor. Words: 222.
- ...the experience of “arousal from tickling.” NSFW. Words: 1079.
- In honor of the now legalized same-sex marriage. Fluff. Humor. Words: 705.
- Song inspired drabble. Peter shouldn’t be waiting in this relationship… Trigger warning (abusive relationship). Words: 166.
- Peter is having a bad day and Wade cheers him up geek style. Fluff. Words: 396.
Mile High Club
- [Complete?] NSFW. Public Sex.
- Part One: Join the Club:It had occurred to me that I’ve never written mile high porn… that problem has now been solved. Words: 994.
- Part Two: Club Presidents:Wade gives Peter a blow job in first class. Words: 932.
- The numby should make the stingy go away. Somewhat NSFW. Humor. Words: 713.
- Christmas fic for Rachel. Weasel and Bob are getting fed up with Peter and Wade’s public sex and mistletoe is not helping. NSFW. Words: 1357.
- 5 sentence drabble: Peter takes pictures of Wade while he’s sleeping. Fluff. Words: 189.
- Wade and Peter are throwing a LAN party except no one shows up and food fights are inevitable. Humor, NSFW. Words: 1132.
- A trip to play laser tag turns into an interesting adventure in voyeurism and exhibitionism. (Part of my Bob/Weasel/Wade/Peter roommate headcanon). NSFW. Humor. Words: 1294.
- Peter is trying to pack to move to their place together but Wade isn’t helping. Humor. Art inspired drabble. Words: 166.
- Peter gets a phone call from Wade while he’s at lunch with Gwen and Harry. Phone Sex, NSFW. Words: 1600.
- Anyone remember that commercial with weird blue puppets singing about not putting strange things in your mouth unless they’re okay to eat? Yeah, so does Wade. Humor. Cracky. NSFW. Words: 657.
- After Peter broke up with Wade… he never thought he’d run into him again after all the things he said. Angst. Words: 1627.
- After a night of drinking, waking up to Wade Wilson is not the most pleasant of mornings. Humor. Words: 684.
- Wade is faking sick and Peter is taking care of him. Humor. Fluff. Words: 407.
- Wade doesn’t know how to skype without sex. Humor. Words: 655.
- Peter wakes up and tries to convince a half-asleep Wade to relocate to the bedroom. Fluff. Words: 423.
- Peter comes home from grocery shopping to find a dark figure at the end of the hallway and notes in abnormal places. Also: Art. Humor, Horror. Words: 444.
- Wade and his voices try to determine which is better. Fluff. Words: 294.
- Peter is having a bad day as a vigilante until his phone buzzes pleasantly in his pocket. Fluff. Words: 336.
- Wade’s twisted version of Spider-man’s theme song. Humor. Words: 161.
- 5 sentence drabble: Peter and Wade get attacked by Skrulls at a mall. Humor. Words: 97.
- Wade plays “This Little Piggie” with Peter, but instead of wiggling his toes, he sucks them. Humor. Slightly NSFW. Words: 626.
- Wade and Peter fight over who gets to be on top. Humor. Words: 232.
- Wade returns home to find Peter wearing red stiletto heels and nothing else. Heels Kink. NSFW. Words: 2700.
- (fem!Wade and fem!Peter). Penny and Whitney argue over which toilet paper would be better and it devolves into Penny being embarrassed to be seen with Whitney and her euphemisms. Genderswap. Humor. Crack. Words: 766.
- Wade is a bull in a china shop. His voices are along for the ride and Peter’s dealing with the aftermath. Humor. Words: 160.
- Wade tries to be nice for Valentine’s day and Peter isn’t sure if he failed or not. Fluff, Humor. Words: 269.
- Wade gets Peter something incredibly personal for his birthday, for special occasions when the merc isn’t around to pleasure him. Phone sex. NSFW. Words: 2023
- Song inspired drabble. Phone sex. NSFW. Words: 167.
- 5 setence drabble: Breakfasts with Wade. Fluff. Humor. Words: 137.
- Crack!Drabble. Wade narrates Peter and Matt into a shitty erotic novel. Humor, NSFW? Words: 465.
- Pretty!Wade is a math teacher at Peter’s high school and they have sex in the classroom after school (extra points for Matt Murdock being the English teacher across the hall and joining them). NSFW. Underage sex. Words: 1942.
- "do you ever just wake up and go “nope” and roll over and go back to sleep." Humor? Fluff? Words: 204.
- "It was one of those nights. One of the nights when Peter was determined he was going to die. Something was going to happen to him. It was only fair." Angst. Hurt/Comfort. Words: 788.
- Wade wants to have some NSFW times with his boyfriends but they’re too busy for him. Humor. Words: 474.
- Spideydevil marriage. With Wade in the pews. Humor. Words: 350.
- Wade Wilson never gets depressed. Neither do the voices in his head. Angst. Words: 643.
- Matt returns from a long day at work to find Peter and Wade started without him. Bottom!Peter, Bottom/Top!Wade, Top!Matt. Words: 1765.
- Angst. Character Death. Words: 233.
- Song inspired drabble. No one actually dies. Not even bad guys. Humor. Words: 118.
- "Sometimes when I see a couple making out I wonder what would happen if I tried to join." Response drabble. Humor? Words: 347.
- Peter is alone in the zombie apocalypse until he meets two fellow men in red who are kick ass at survival. Zombie AU. Horror. Humor. Based on this gifset. Words: 1139.
- Gift for Gazzy. Wade, Peter and Matty share a long drive from Canada to Manhattan to see Aunt May for Christmas. Humor. Words: 1604.
- Peter is up for the third night in a row distracting himself with work but Matt can see right through him. Because he’s just as worried about Wade as Peter is. Angst, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort. Words: 1630.
- Wade’s cracky dream and Peter’s solution. Art inspired drabble for Onac’s art. Humor. Words: 527.
- Peter recounts the years that led up to Gwen’s death. Angst. Character Death. Words: 5202.
- "You can do sexy, can’t you Bruce?" Clint asked with a wink from where he was stationed on the bed. "Barton! What are you doing in my apartment?" Humor. Words: 468.
- “No… If I… if I finish this. If I can crack this then he’ll be back. He’ll come back like it never happened because this is my job, Clay.” Angst, Character Death. Words: 758.
- Song inspired drabble. Modern AU. Character Death. Angst. Words: 201.
- Song inspired drabble. Merlin and Arthur want to go away, somewhere without responsibilities and threats. Hurt/Comfort. Words: 241.
- Arthur accidentally forgets the condoms one time and finds that he enjoys it so he continuously ‘forgets’ to bring the condoms, Merlin not-so-secretly likes it. NSFW, Barebacking. Words: 1455.
- Arthur overhears yet another of Merlin’s private conversations and thinks it might be time to let Merlin go. Angst. Modern AU. Words: 763.Looking on Impulse
- [Complete. Words: 1196] Part One, Two.
- The look between two people in which each loves the other but is too afraid to make the first move and the pleasure of being able to say ‘to hell with it’. Modern Day College AU. NSFW.
- 5 sentence drabble: Gwen drags Merlin to a masquerade. Fluff. Words: 146.
- Merlin teaches reincarnated Arthur how to vacuum. Humor. Fluff. Words: 506.
- 5 sentence drabble: Merlin and Arthur enjoy each other’s presence on the train. Fluff. Words: 164.
Around the World (Supernatural: Destiel)
- Song inspired drabble. A jazz bar. Words: 120.
Baby It’s Cold Inside (Inception: Arthur/Eames)
- Christmas fic for Kristy. Eames’ Christmas carols are driving Arthur mad. Humor. Words: 692.
Gingerbread Disaster (Marvel: Peter/Gwen)
- Christmas gift for Conor. Peter and Gwen have an interesting time making gingerbread houses. Fluff. Words: 960.On the Phone, Cupcake (Inception: Arthur/Eames)
- A birthday, a cupcake, and a bit of teasing on the phone. Fluff. Words: 549.Quiet Christmas Eve (Doctor Who: Tentoo/Rose AU)
- Gift for Ashlee. John and Rose celebrate their first Christmas Eve without the Doctor. Angst? Fluff? Words: 756.
Skating (ROTG & HTTYD: HiJack)
- 5 sentence drabble: Hiccup and Jack go skating. Fluff. Humor. Words: 193.
Take Me By Surprise (ROTG & HTTYD: HiJack)
- Part 1. Jack Frost dies and ten years later he regains his memories, finds his family again but something’s missing and he needs to find that someone. Words so far: 5517.
Trust Me I’m a Baker (Doctor Who: Ten/Rose)
- Fluff. Finish the sentence drabble. Words: 161.
Unconventional Presents (Supernatural: Destiel)
- Gift for Ally. Dick in a Box. NSFW? Words: 737.